Wooden Fire Rated Door
|Wooden Fire Rated Door Specifications|
|Door Type : Wooden Fire Rated Door|
|Fire Rating : 60mins 42mm Gas Room Door 120mins 50mm Fire Rated Door|
|Shutter Thickness : 50mm|
|Criteria : Stability, Integrity & With Insulation|
|Testing Standards : BS 476 Part 20-22, IS 3614 Part 2|
|Frame Size : 120 x 70mm|
- Wooden door Frame made out of Hardwood Mirandi Teak/ Teakwood / Ivory coast Teak as per requirement.
- Door Shutter - Internal Frame made of Hardwood Teak with facing of 3 mm thick commercial ply or veneered ply on both face .
- Shutter Insulation - Sandwich type Fire rated mineral wool treated with fire retardant sealant.
- Calcium silicate board.
- Vision Panel – 1hr/ 2hrs. Fire rated clear Glass ( Optional) * Shutter Thickness – 50mm.
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal 20 X 4mm or 10 X 4mm at all three sides of door frame and shutters excepts bottoms.
- SS Ball Bearing Hinges – SS 304 of Size 100mm x 75mm x 3mm
- Door Closer- Fire rated
- Tower / Flush Bolt
- Mortise Dead Lock Set with Cylinder- complete with D Shape Pull handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Mortise Sash Lock with Cylinder – Complete with Lever Handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Fire Rated Panic Bar – Push Side Operation Fire Rated External Panic Trim – Pull Side Operation